Monday 11 March 2013

In India with Karni


It’s twilight, you’re sitting on a small shaky boat sliding along mother Ganga, staring at a colorful and gorgeous sky surrounded by holy chants and prayers. It’s just another morning in Varanasi. This is only one of the thousand faces of India.
India it’s like your first love, you can hate it or love it at first sight, but afterword it seizes you, it can make you feel sad, cross, speechless or incredibly happy, amused, or astonished, it makes you laugh until crying. Once you meet India you’ll never forget it.
India it is humble and such a show off at the same time, it’s as strong as a rock, lively, full of colors, smells, creativity, it’s definably a place to be.
At that time I travelled to India with a local travel agency called India Karni, I came across him by chance browsing on the internet, I mailed him and Karni organized me a great trip.
Once I arrived everything was perfect and well organized. I visited several cities over there such as Delhi, Agra, Jaipur,  Khajuraho, Varanasi and in all of them I've had very good and careful drivers, one of them, Shankar, has a special place in my heart because of his kindness and constant smile upon his face.
I highly recommend Karni and I will consider him for my possible future trip to India.
If you want to get in touch with him, you have to look at his web site (www.indiakarni.it-www.indiakarni.com) and mail him! In addiction, for Italian travelers, he speaks a good Italian like some of his driver.
















No comments:

Post a Comment